tirsdag 1. mai 2007

Readers comments and pictures

This page is dedicated to our readers comments and pictures, feel free to send them to our mail box: "HonestBlogger (at) Gmail.com

Thank you for a great blog! Your reviews and artickles have got me and my boyfriend to start playing again.. We don't have kids or anything, but we have kinda gotten into the same "sex habit", but you turned that around! Thank you, and we are both looking forward to new posts.

Allison








You where right, having sex outdoors is great (if you remember to bring a blanket and there are now ants around :)

My girlfriend got me reading on this site, and it really kick-started our "new" sex life. Here is a picture of her in the woods just before she is on all four...



Thanks!
Simon


Thank you! Your blog has gotten me back on track with my sex life. I have tried out new stuff, and I am glad I did. Wow, keep it up guys :-)












Ella




Ingen kommentarer: